Barbados Retreat, May 23rd - May 28th, 2018
At Santosha Barbados
With Kelley Branch & Hope Elliott
Join BRAHMAN YOGA on our first retreat to the beautiful, tropical Island of Barbados. Two of our favorites, Kelley Branch & Hope Elliott, will be leading the group in deep practice alongside some tropical fun. Here's your chance to take a week away from your routine and explore a Caribbean paradise. We'll be staying at the beautiful Santosha Barbados Hotel on the East coast of the island, and practicing yoga overlooking turquoise ocean and green jungles. Get ready to experience some incredible landscapes, delicious food, warm welcomes from locals, beautiful beaches (only five minutes walk from Santosha), and a serious change of pace from hectic NYC life.
- 5 nights at the Santosha Barbados Hotel
- Transport to and from Airport
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Shake, Dinner)
- 10+ Yoga/Meditation Classes (Twice daily, except first and last day)
- Sunset Wine Tasting
- One activity included with your package (see below for options)
*Note: Tip for staff is not included, but $50 for the week stay is encouraged.
(one activity included, all other available for booking)
- Jungle Hike
- Snorkeling with turtles & shipwrecks
- Visit to Animal Flower Cave (most Northern point of Barbados)
- Paddleboard Yoga
TRANSPORTATION (NOT INCLUDED)
- Flights should be booked into Bridgetown, Barbados (Grantley Adams International Airport) for late morning/early afternoon arrival on Wednesday, May 23rd. The retreat starts with a pre-dinner evening practice on Wednesday night.
- As Santosha Hotel is located on the remote East coast of Barbados, we recommend car rental for any guests that wish to explore the island on their own.
- We recommend to book an early afternoon flight out of Bridgetown on Monday, May 28th, we’ll finish with a morning practice before check-out.
- If you would like to have an extended stay before or after the retreat please let us know and we can arrange everything for you.
All room prices are per person, and include private bathrooms, kitchens, and balconies
- OCEAN VIEW SUITE --- BOOK HERE
This spacious suite features a double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, dressing room and additional wardrobe. There is an additional room with a double sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen. An ocean view balcony and satellite TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
- ENTIRE SUITE (two people) - $2100 per person (king or twin beds available)
- DOUBLE ROOM - $1,500 per person (king or twin beds available)
- LUXURY DOUBLE PULL-OUT (one person) - $1300
- OCEAN VIEW STUDIO --- BOOK HERE
This studio features a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious balcony with stunning ocean views. It includes satellite TV, air conditioning, en suite bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
- SOLO STUDIO (King bed) $3,000 *single occupant only
- DOUBLE STUDIO (King bed or Twin beds) $1,600 per person
$500 non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot. If you require a payment plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment is due by March 15th 2018.
Please read our cancellation policy on retreats below before signing up!
Deposits secure your spot on the trip and are not refundable. Refunds for the balance payments vary depending on timing. For cancellation requests submitted with more than 30 days of retreat date: 100% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. For cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. Cancellation requests within 14 days of the retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions. Nobody books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete or for arriving late or leaving early.
Email email@example.com for questions or more information :)